Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Work in Progress

How does one go about knowing who I am?
Why is this important , knowing myself ?
Enlightenment is of what value to me and others?
Who cares really whether I am enlightened or not ?

I ask myself and reflect about these questions and the others , if change is a must then I must be cognitive to the process of change or else what is its purpose ?
  • What makes it so difficult to be myself with my family?
  • How is my relationship with my spouse affected by how my family acted when I was a child?
  • Will my parents still love me if I let them know my real feelings?
  • How has my birth order and my gender affected my personality?
  • What birth order in a spouse is the best match for me?
  • Why do I always feel rejected when my spouse disagrees with me?
  • How can I change the way I react?
  • What role does my family history play in my life?
  • How can I improve my communication skills?

No comments: